How Web Developers Can Improve Front-End Performance
- February 12, 2022
Unfortunately, many web developers tend to forget about optimizing their work for improved performance, but the reality of the situation is that organized, valid code ensures the compatibility of the website. Not only should a web developer focus on preparing their code to be read by other developers, they should also be preparing it to be read by web browsers.
Use these tips to improve the front-end performance of your website:
- Watch out for third-party scripts – These days, many web developers will include third-party scripts and widgets on their websites that will load data from other servers (such as the Tweet button, the Facebook fan button, and the Share This button). Many of these widgets actually make a large number of requests and block pages from downloading, so it is always better to use them sparingly and to install asynchronous widgets wherever possible.
- Measure your results – There are a number of tools on the market that are designed to help web developers measure the performance of their website. In this way, you are able to see whether the site is performing well or not and where any changes are needed to improve this.
It is highly important for web developers to take front-end performance into account when beginning work on a new or existing project. After all, you would hate to be penalized by the search engines for having a website that takes an excessive amount of time or simply refuses to load. Not to mention the reaction of your visitors who are forced to sit there and wait. Web developers need to stop and take notice, then work accordingly.
Cloud9 is a Full-Service Agency That Builds Websites on Shopify, Squarespace & Wix, While most of our competitors are designing slow out of date, barely functioning websites, requiring tons of maintenance. We are designing using the best platforms and technology available so our customers websites will set them up for success into the future.
Cloud9 Web Design, 20 years of creating clean, unique engaging website designs, See why others choose Cloud9 Web Design, the Vancouver Web Design Web Development Company!
WE BUILD YOUR SUCCESS.
Whether you own a company with strongly established branding, or you need full branding, website design & web development, and SEO from the ground up, your Aroma web designer will analyze your needs and deliver results.
web design, website design, web designer, website designer, web designers, vancouver web design, web design vancouver, vancouver website design, website design vancouver, web design in vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Vancouver BC, Canada
Cloud9 Web Design | Vancouver Web Design and Web Development.
Call our Vancouver office now at (604) 628-8777 | 1-833-649-0101 to speak to a web designer now! Or if you prefer, request a quote online… We’re looking forward to hearing about your project!
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Desktop Publishing – What is it, and How to Make Use of It? March 18, 2023
- Forum Marketing for Success Explained March 15, 2023
- Web Development – The Unavoidable Aspect of a Website March 12, 2023